Do you need to go to work and cannot safely leave your loved one at home alone?
Or do you just need a break during the day or overnight for one or several days?
Respite care provided by House on Haven Hill can help you get the time you need and give you peace of mind that your loved one is safe in the loving, peaceful and fun atmosphere that Nancy maintains.
- House on Haven Hill (HHH) provides a variety of health, social, and other related support services during the day in a peaceful setting with activities structured to meet the needs of our guest.
- HHH provides a safe place for your loved one while you work, run errands, or just take a break.
- HHH can help to reduce fatigue, or “burnout”, that strains relationships by giving you those breaks and peace of mind.
- For private pay clients, the premium quality care provided by HHH, rates are competitive with other residential care or comparable hours of in-home care. HHH works closely with State and county authorized programs that provide financial support for some clients.
- HHH supports your loved one’s sense of purpose, dignity, and mental and physical health by providing positive encouragement, social interaction, healthy food and fun activities tailored to the ability, needs and interests of each guest. The Resources section provides links to websites for agencies, organizations, service providers and articles which may provide you with helpful information.